About Timothy Hipskind, M.D.
Timothy Hipskind, M.D. at Clara Wellness Center rejects the view that the body’s diminished functioning is merely part of the natural aging process. For Dr. Hipskind, progressive deterioration is not inevitable. At Clara Wellness, Dr. Hipskind goes above and beyond to help all of his patients reverse aging and uses Platelet Rich Plasma, in combination with complementary treatments, to regain beauty, vitality and strength that is lost over time.
Dr. Hipskind is formally trained in Internal Medicine. He was certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1990 and helmed a private internal medicine practice in Belleville, IL from 1988 to 2005. Since 2005, he’s been a dedicated hospitalist, providing inpatient and critical care to patients at a local facility. With Clara Wellness, Dr. Hipskind and his team of highly-trained physicians assist patients in reaching their optimal health and attain a positive state of mind.
At the Clara Wellness Center, Dr. Hipskind and his team of physicians assist patients as they reach their optimal health. Through Hormone Replacement Therapy, PRP therapy and other regenerative medical services.
I believe that your best days are ahead of you, no matter where you find yourself today. By balancing science and art, evidence and belief, imagination and logic, a new healthful, revitalized you is waiting to be unveiled. You can’t go back and start your life over, however, I believe you can start today to make a new life that you’ve been dreaming about and thought never possible.
- Hospital Medicine
- Memorial Hospital, Belleville, IL
- Gateway Regional, Granite City, IL
- Moberly Regional, Moberly, MO
- Gateway Regional Medical Center 2015 to present
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Monmouth Medical Center 1982-1984
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, NJ 1986-1987
- Board Certification Internal Medicine September, 1990
- Certified in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy through Worldlink Medical – October 2017
- Special Awards and Affiliations
- Program Director for Hospitalists at Gateway Regional Medical Center 2009-2013
- Chairman Utilization Review Committee 2012
- Program Director of the Year Award 2012 from Apogee Medical Group(out of 95 programs)
- “Effect of Glyconutrients on ANA and CRP” Fisher Proceedings of Medical Research 2002
- “Effect of Glyconutrients on Diabetic Neuropathy” Fisher Proceedings of Medical Research 2004
About Clara Wellness Center of Glen Carbon, IL
Physical and mental degeneration is controllable and preventable enough through proper management. Nevertheless, accepting this as a sign of aging is a thing of the past. Rather than going down the path of prescription medications that are as toxic as they are expensive. We offer a natural method of recovering the body’s regenerative factors. As a result, you can feel and look younger.